Fuel up with Challenge this Winter
Summary: Spend $40 or more on fuel and go into the draw to win 1 of 10 200L Kingspan Ute Tanks filled with diesel fuel.
Prize Draw: 10 x 200L Kingspan Ute Tanks filled with diesel fuel.
From: Challenge Retailers
Full Description of the Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The Promotion is to go in the draw to win one of 10 200-litre Kingspan Ute Tanks filled with diesel fuel (“Promotion”).
- The Promotion begins at 12.01 am on Wednesday 1 August and ends at 11.59 pm on Friday 31 August and is available from participating Challenge retailers (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is offered by Challenge Retailers and Dealer Co (NZ) Limited of 101 Naylor Street, Hamilton East, Hamilton, 3216, New Zealand (“Promoter”).
METHOD OF ENTRY, ELIGIBILITY
- The Promotion is open to all Farmlands Co-operative Society Limited shareholders (“Shareholders”) who are New Zealand residents and who spend $40 (inclusive of GST) or more on Qualifying Products at any Challenge Service Station during the Promotion Period.
- The selected products that qualify for entry into the prize draw will be diesel or petrol fuel purchased at any participating Challenge retailer during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Products”).
- Qualifying Products must be purchased in a single transaction of at least $40 (inclusive of GST) and charged to the Shareholder’s Farmlands account.
- Entry into the Promotion is automatic upon the Shareholder’s purchase of the Qualifying Products being charged to the Shareholder’s Farmlands account.
- Employees of Farmlands Co-operative Society Limited, Challenge Retailers and Dealer Co (NZ) Limited who are Shareholders, and who otherwise meet the eligibility criteria, are also eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of an entrant’s eligibility if there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the promotion and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
PRIZE AND REDEMPTION
- There are 10 Kingspan 200-Litre Ute Tanks filled with fuel to be won during the Promotion Period (“Prizes”).
- Ten Prize winners will be drawn randomly and separately by the Promoter. Each Prize draw will comprise all eligible entries received on the date corresponding to that Prize draw. The first valid entry drawn in each Prize draw will win the Prize.
- All Prize draws will be completed by the Promoter no later than 12.00 pm on 19 September 2018.
- Each Prize will be allocated to the Farmlands account holder associated to that winning entry.
- The Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Each Kingspan 200-Litre Ute Tank will be made available from the Prize winner’s home Farmlands branch, no later than 14 days following the Prize winner being notified of his or her Prize.
- The Prize winner is responsible for collecting the Kingspan 200-Litre Ute Tank from his or her home Farmlands branch and transporting it to a participating Challenge retailer. The Challenge retailer will, upon being presented with proof of the Prize-winning, fill the 200-litre tank with diesel fuel, as a diesel only tank.
- The Prize winner is responsible for ensuring the appropriate HazChem labels are obtained and attached to the Kingspan 200-Litre Ute Tank to enable transport.
- Prize winners will be contacted by the Promoter using the telephone number registered on the Prize winner’s Farmlands account. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted within 7 days from the date of the prize draw by telephone or other means, or alternatively the contact details provided on the winning promotion are incorrect, the Prize may, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, be forfeited and re-drawn.
- The Promoter’s decisions on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotion Period and shall not be liable to any participant or Prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction in respect of the Promotion and any resulting failure to record any eligible entries.
- Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and/or this Promotion for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- Prize winners consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to the Promoter using the Prize winner’s name, likeness, image and /or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
For further details, please contact your nearest Challenge service station or call 022 033 0020.