Fuel for a friend
Challenge gift cards are the easiest way to pay for petrol and any other item at a service station - they're practical and convenient, making them an ideal gift or prize.
Challenge gift cards can be purchased and redeemed at any participating Challenge Service Stations around New Zealand. Once loaded the Challenge gift card should be stored in a secure location as they are the equivalent to cash.
Find a participating Challenge store
Checking your card balance
You can check the balance of your card online anytime via the MTA Shop.
Terms and conditions
- A Challenge gift card can be purchased with cash or EFTPOS from any participating Challenge outlet.
- Each Challenge gift card can be loaded with any value between $20 and $500.
- Challenge is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. Risk of loss or theft, and title for gift cards passes to the purchaser on transfer. A Challenge gift card will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Once activated, Challenge gift cards can only be redeemed for purchases at participating Challenge service stations.
- A Challenge gift card and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by Challenge operators which may change from time to time.
- Challenge gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be credited to an account.
- No change will be given with a Challenge gift card purchase and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases at participating Challenge service stations.
- Challenge gift cards will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Any unredeemed balance on expiry will not be redeemed or refunded.