The Baylis family have been operating in the Ellesmere district since 1917, moving to Leeston on the current site in 1935.
In December 2018 the site was rebuilt which includes an extended number of dispensers and a new, larger store.
Now operating an ‘On the Spot’ store we can offer the local and travelling customer a shop offering of ‘On the go food’, coffee and a large range of convenience products. Our opening hours have also now been extended to 6.00am to 8.00pm week days, and weekend and Public holidays 7.00am to 8.00pm.
Our staff of local personnel are friendly, and we endeavour to give personnel forecourt service whenever possible.
As a community focussed business operating in a rural town, we endeavour to support as many local schools, sports clubs and local organisations as possible.